Paying Your Mortgage
Changes to our service
We have recently moved onto a new system and consequently we have simplified the way that you pay your mortgage. You no longer login to a Payment Portal, now you will just need to type in your account number and surname.
We will be enhancing this system over the coming months to provide an improved level of mortgage account & payment information.
We hope you will find the new system easier and quicker to use.
Paying your mortgage
Mars Capital allows customers to make payments to their mortgage at any time during the calendar month in which it is due. We recommend that you pay by direct debit to guarantee that payments reach your mortgage account on time each month. Please contact us if you wish to arrange to pay by Direct Debit.
If this is not suitable you can also make payment in any of the following ways:
Debit card payment via telephone:
- If you are an Oak Customer, please call 1800 852 940 or, if calling from abroad, +353 1 267 8033.
- If you are a Warrington Customer, please call 1800 816 121 or, if calling from abroad, +353 1 526 8580.
Important: for help in understanding whether you are an Oak or Warrington customer, please take a look at the home page.
You can also pay by:
- Debit card online (by accepting the below terms and conditions)
- Standing Order
- Cheque or Postal Order made payable to Mars Capital and sent to our address
- Bank transfer via your online banking or via paying-in slip at your bank – please contact us for the correct bank account details
Ensuring your payments arrive on time
Although payment flexibility is provided to allow customers to choose when and how to pay, it is important to highlight that should you choose to pay at month end by any other method than direct debit, payment may not reach us on time. Please note that if we do not receive your payment within the calendar month in which it is due your credit file may be adversely affected.
If you pay your mortgage by online transfer from your bank or building society on a weekend or bank holiday at the end of the month, your payment is NOT guaranteed to arrive in time to be credited to your account within the same month. To ensure we receive payment on time we recommend that you make your payment no later than 2 business days before the end of the month in which it is due.
Online Mortgage Payment Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using this online facility you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions.
- Mars Capital will only accept payments by debit card. Credit card payments are not acceptable.
- The debit card must be in your name and registered at the address we hold on file.
- Third Party Payments: Mars Capital do not accept payments from a third party not named on the mortgage account.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct account due to you entering incorrect information.
- Payments are credited to your mortgage account upon successful completion of the transaction. An email notification will be sent immediately for both successful and declined payments.
- In no event, either in Tort or Contract, will Mars Capital Finance Ireland DAC be liable for damages arising from the use of or inability of the user to use this site.
- Refunds / Cancellations: If you wish to cancel the payment or feel you are owed a refund and you are an Oak Customer, please call 1800 852 940 or, if calling from abroad, +353 1 267 8033. If you are a Warrington Customer, please call 1800 816 121 or, if calling from abroad, +353 1 526 8580.
Click here to make a payment: Accept